~ Three new features to format and work with data in Sheets
~ Create and insert image carousels in new Sites
New security in GSuite for Phishing and Spam.
Due to the increase in phishing and spam we have had in recent months, and the new security features for this Google has implemented, you are probably noticing emails going to spam that you would normally have received in your inbox.
When you receive an email in Spam that is not spam there are some steps you can take so they will not continue to do so:
1. Make sure you add the sender to your Contacts
2. When the email is in the Spam folder, make sure you select the email (only do this for emails from valid email addresses) and click on Not Spam button at the top of the screen to move it to your inbox.
3. You can also create a filter on the email address and have it set to Never send to Spam. To create a filter follow these steps.
- Open the email
- Click on the more button to the right top of the email
- Choose Filter messages like this
- This will place the email address in the From field of the next page
- Click on Create filter at the bottom right of the page (next to the blue Search button)
- Choose Never send it to Spam and then click on the blue Create Filter button