It is our goal to provide top notch customer service to you. We consider your classroom technology to be integral in providing instruction to your students. Our team of technicians will respond promptly when notified of any issue. We pride ourselves on keeping your devices running in good order and we couldn’t do it without your help. A friendly reminder that our team supports thousands of devices installed at fourteen locations, including nine schools with hundreds of classrooms spread over five communities.
Here are some tips to help you keep your classroom technology devices performing as expected. This document pertains to projectors, document cameras and sound systems.
Here’s a To Do list:
- Submit a ticket if you see a clean filter message or see flashing lights on your projector. A technician will visit your classroom promptly to clean the device and keep it running.
- Submit a ticket as soon as you see a lamp message or see flashing lights on your projector. A technician will get a replacement lamp for you. This is especially helpful if we do not have that particular model in stock - it gives us some time to get the right lamp in our inventory to limit potential down time.
- Keep the vents on your sound amp clear of obstructions to prevent overheating.
- Turn off your document camera and projector daily to increase their lifespan.
- Restart you laptop and iPad daily to improve overall performance - this is especially helpful with Apple TV connections and using interactive devices.
Here’s a Not To Do list:
- Do not ignore messages on your projector with regard to filter and lamp as this can and will lead to damage and downtime while your device is repaired or replaced.
- Do not place objects on top of your sound amp blocking air flow - this could cause the amp to overheat and fail. It is also a potential fire hazard.
- Do not keep your projector or document camera on all the time. Keeping the devices on all the time reduces their lifespan. Get in the habit of turning them off daily and when not in use.
- Do not be afraid to submit a tech help ticket if you have questions about using your classroom technology. We are here to help you. We can’t help you if we don’t know you’re having an issue.
Also feel free to reach out to your tech coaches for instruction and assistance using your classroom technology. Again, you can submit a tech help ticket at any time.