Thursday, December 15, 2016
Custom Templates in G Suite
On November 16, 2016 G Suite rolled out custom templates that can be used in Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms.
Once you create a template you can submit it to the gallery for others in the district to use (once approved).
To Submit a template follow the directions below:
1. From the Apps button click on Docs, Sheets, Slides for Forms to bring up the home screen.
2. Click on Template Gallery at the top right above the thumbnails.
3. Click on Submit template - Select Document
4. Click on the file you wish to submit and click Select
5. Choose a category - Submit
6. Once approved the template will be available for use by anyone in the district.