MSAD #6 Announces Kindergarten Registration
Edna Libby and H.B. Emery Jr.
March 1 - March 31, 2016
Please pre-register your student using the MSAD 6 Online Registration process found at www.bonnyeagle.org - Parents~Students – Kindergarten & StudentRegistration Information.
When completing the online form, please choose the 16-17 school year for the year you are registering for.
Kiosks are available at the Registrar’s office if you do not have internet access.
Once you have pre-registered you will need to bring the below information with you to the Registrar's Office at 290 Parker Farm Road, Buxton (located at the far right end of the building in the Technology Office) during the times noted below.
Registration Hours will be 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM Monday – Friday.
For parents/guardians who are unable to attend during the day, we will be open until 7PM on the following days only:
March 8, 10, 14, 16, 22, 24, 28 and 30.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE CLOSED WEEKENDS
Kindergarten & Pre-K Screening will be scheduled during registration. Your student(s) does not need to be present at the time of registration.
Please bring all necessary documentation with you to complete the student(s) registration.
Parents/Guardians are required to bring the following items to Registration:
• Birth certificate
• Immunization records
• Proof of residency, consisting of two forms of current documentation with physical address, such as:
◦ Recent Maine Driver’s License with a physical address
◦ Maine Vehicle Registration or other credential
◦ Utility Bill - electric bill, water/sewer bill, cell phone bill, etc.
◦ Maine Resident Hunting and or Fishing License
◦ Mortgage agreement, lease, insurance policy, insurance ID card
◦ Tax bill
◦ Voter registration form
◦ Paycheck stub
◦ Court Issued custody paperwork (only if applicable)
Questions? Please call the Registrar's Office at 929-9149.