Directions for parents/guardians to update their account can be found by clicking here.
Directions for staff with IC accounts can be found by clicking here.
The types of messages and how they will be used are:
- Emergency - this will be used for immediate contact with the parents/guardians/staff at schools for extreme extenuating circumstances. Please select all your methods of contact for this option.
- Attendance - this will be used to alert parents/guardians of their child’s absence at the school.
- Behavior - is not used at this time.
- General Notification - this will be used for school newsletters, individual school announcements, reminders of late arrivals, school events, and general district wide announcements.
- Priority Notification - this will be used by Central Office/Technology for school closings, early release or late arrival notices due to weather and other unexpected issues (power outages, etc).
- Teacher - this is used by teachers for notification of grades, missing assignments, and other classroom announcements. This method is email only.